We are proud to be favoured with the sole agency instructions to market this once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a small piece of East Northamptonshire's railway history. Station House was originally constructed in 1857 by the Midland Railway for the Irchester Station Master, Frank Jowett, who was the first of 11 Station Masters, up to 1965 when the Station closed. The character inside and out truly is wonderful: high ceilings, original features including fireplaces, cast iron lamps, stained glass doors, cellar (with a pork-salting trough) and a fantastic victorian range cooker. Views from every window across the splendid lawned gardens and far reaching views over fields and countryside are enjoyed, complemented by a large workshop, store, double garage and parking. Only being sold due to our vendor clients moving out of area, an immediate viewing is considered essential.